CraigslistPersonals

View previous topic View next topic Go down

CraigslistPersonals

Post by ajdereicup on Fri Jun 05, 2009 11:07 am

So in Craigslist theres a section called personals to hook up to fuck. I got a friend which is pretty perverted and desprite and I think is close to raping some of the girls I know. Do you guys think its safe for me to tell him about the Personals so he can lose his virginity and stop coming very close to raping chicks?

Maybe if he didn't have bad BO and wore deoderant and took showers and washed the grease outta his hair he'd be able to get a girl and not be a complete weirdo about trying to get some but he won't listen to me about that so I'm thinking this may be the only solution.

ajdereicup
Totsean

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: CraigslistPersonals

Post by street carp on Fri Jun 05, 2009 11:17 am

Is he the same age as you? If so there is no reason why you shouldn't tell him to scrub up and make an effort. Seventeen year olds everywhere ARE having sex and he's only getting left out because he's got no pride in himself. I don't know how much influence you have over him but it would be better if you told him just to wash, make an effort, go out and pull etcetera and spare one of these poor Craiglist ho's the ordeal of sleeping with the smelly cunt.

If you're a wizard then why do you wear glasses? Hrmph

street carp
Super Moderator

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by ajdereicup on Fri Jun 05, 2009 11:24 am

street carp wrote:Is he the same age as you? If so there is no reason why you shouldn't tell him to scrub up and make an effort. Seventeen year olds everywhere ARE having sex and he's only getting left out because he's got no pride in himself. I don't know how much influence you have over him but it would be better if you told him just to wash, make an effort, go out and pull etcetera and spare one of these poor Craiglist ho's the ordeal of sleeping with the smelly cunt.

He's pretty stuck up so he wont listen. I've told him over and over but he doesn't care in my opinion what he smells/looks like. He thinks girls should like him no matter what because he wants them to.

ajdereicup
Totsean

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by Idiosyncrasy on Fri Jun 05, 2009 11:45 am

If he won't listen to you, you might as well tell him about the Craigslist. You won't find ultra top-quality there, but it just looks like he needs to get laid. Or you can buy him a hooker.

Idiosyncrasy
Administrator

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by easy-e on Fri Jun 05, 2009 1:43 pm

Idiosyncrasy wrote:If he won't listen to you, you might as well tell him about the Craigslist. You won't find ultra top-quality there, but it just looks like he needs to get laid. Or you can buy him a hooker.

Or hire someone from craigslist for a "blind date" for him

And by blind date i mean a hooker.

easy-e

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by ajdereicup on Fri Jun 05, 2009 2:41 pm

Idiosyncrasy wrote:Or you can buy him a hooker.

No way in hell am I paying for a hooker FOR him. He can pay for his own and get stds from them. He made me fuckin pay him $25 in interest because I loaned $75 from him and it took me half of the school year to pay him back.

But would it be safe for him? I'm not sure if he'd be able to defend himself if hes attacked by an internet preditor from there. And I don't want to be responsible for telling him about it if he gets attacked because of it, because then who'd I loan money from?

ajdereicup
Totsean

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by easy-e on Fri Jun 05, 2009 2:53 pm

First off, you borrow money from, and loan money too. Get it right...

Second, he would probably enjoy it. He gets to use his "best judgment" so you're not forcing him to do anything, just opening up new channels for him.

easy-e

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by TexassaxeT on Fri Jun 05, 2009 5:26 pm

He sounds like a dick, why are you friends with him

TexassaxeT

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by Idiosyncrasy on Fri Jun 05, 2009 5:30 pm

ajdereicup wrote:He made me fuckin pay him $25 in interest because I loaned $75 from him and it took me half of the school year to pay him back...And I don't want to be responsible for telling him about it if he gets attacked because of it, because then who'd I loan money from?

Not from someone who charges a 12.5% interest rate, give or take. You can get a better deal from a credit card for students.

Idiosyncrasy
Administrator

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by ajdereicup on Fri Jun 05, 2009 5:58 pm

Idiosyncrasy wrote:
ajdereicup wrote:He made me fuckin pay him $25 in interest because I loaned $75 from him and it took me half of the school year to pay him back...And I don't want to be responsible for telling him about it if he gets attacked because of it, because then who'd I loan money from?

Not from someone who charges a 12.5% interest rate, give or take. You can get a better deal from a credit card for students.

The money was needed for something that the credit card companies wouldn't understand if you know what I mean. Plus it had to be cash.

TexassaxeT wrote:He sounds like a dick, why are you friends with him

He usualy leaves me alone and I keep him as a friend in case I ever need any $ or other things he can get me (which isn't much) because other people I know keep getting sent away to jail or other places.

Oh and by the way anyone know how I can see what a 16-17 year old was locked up for? My boy is in jail and he owes ME money so I'd realy love to see what he was cought for this time and find out when he gets out.

ajdereicup
Totsean

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by grayboy on Sun Jun 21, 2009 7:57 am

Ahhh craigslist
Fantastic for getting someones phonenumber you don't like and posting a gay personal (Y)

grayboy

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by Rebellious Romanticist on Thu Jun 25, 2009 1:00 pm

I heard some guys getting kidnapped and shipped to Mexico because of pursuing a girl on Craigslist. I wouldn't believe it but I never do online dating. I don't even have a myspace and facebook account.

Back to top Go down

Post by Idiosyncrasy on Thu Jun 25, 2009 1:25 pm

I guess I'm just not too worried about things like that. I use myspace, facebook, craigslist, ebay, twitter, amazon, and other places that I guess could be potentially dangerous, but nothing has ever happened. You just have to be careful about some things and make good judgment calls.

Idiosyncrasy
Administrator

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by Seitzy on Thu Jun 25, 2009 1:32 pm

grayboy wrote:Ahhh craigslist
Fantastic for getting someones phonenumber you don't like and posting a gay personal (Y)

Thank you so much.

Seitzy
Artisan

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by Rebellious Romanticist on Fri Jun 26, 2009 12:00 pm

Well I'm not worried or anything... just lazy enough to not manage all the myspace, friendster, facebook, twitter etc. One of the bad (or even good?) sides of not having is you friends made them for you. My friend made me a myspace account and he posted one of my worse picture. And I think he indicated that I was gay, like men etc. So he told me there's this one dude who message me to meet up. Yeah my friend's an asshole... Though it was quite funny...

Back to top Go down

Post by ajdereicup on Fri Jun 26, 2009 6:23 pm

Rebellious Romanticist wrote:Well I'm not worried or anything... just lazy enough to not manage all the myspace, friendster, facebook, twitter etc. One of the bad (or even good?) sides of not having is you friends made them for you. My friend made me a myspace account and he posted one of my worse picture. And I think he indicated that I was gay, like men etc. So he told me there's this one dude who message me to meet up. Yeah my friend's an asshole... Though it was quite funny...

Lol. Even being accused of being gay and that shit can be funny at times. But then when you start laughing about it people think its true and then...

ajdereicup
Totsean

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by grayboy on Wed Jul 29, 2009 2:52 am

Seitzy wrote:
grayboy wrote:Ahhh craigslist

Thank you so much.
Try it on your enemies Smile

grayboy

View user profile

Back to top Go down

View previous topic View next topic Back to top

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum