Current date/time is Thu Jul 31, 2014 5:39 pm

Information

Over 5 years ago, totse2 was created here at totse2.darkbb.com to honor the spirit of totse and continue the ideas of free thinking and free speech. The community grew, and so did the site, and we moved from what was known as totse2.net to totse2.com with a more robust forum application. As time progressed, so did the community.

However, in October 2013, a series of events led to the abrupt closure of totse2.com and we found ourselves, once again, as refugees. Totse2.darkbb.com was here to help with the fallout, but it was not a permanent solution. Totse2 has been left in shambles, until a more permanent solution was enacted. 

In order to preserve and honor our legacy, totse2 as it exists on totse2.darkbb.com has been closed as of Thursday, May 22nd, 2014. This forum will be subsequently deleted a short time after closure. I see no reason to continue operations of this particular site because the legacy has achieved a greater actualization than the capabilities and economical state of this site. The domains of totse2.com and totse2.net will still be in use, but they will remain in a state of incapacitation until further notice.

Until a time of restoration, if there is any, I highly suggest that you pack your bags and head to a new sanctuary within the temple of knowledge. Arnox, a longstanding member of the community and moderator of totse2, has created a fantastic successor for the legacy, which can be found at intosanctuary.com. I highly suggest that you consider this as an option for your exploration as it upholds the standards and values of totse and totse2 and The Sanctuary shows promise as a solution into the future. 

Thank you all for what you have done for totse2. It has been an incredible experience for me personally. This is not goodbye. Rather, I will see you on the other side. 

With deepest regards,
Idiosyncrasy (Idio)