Cute Homeless Girl?

View previous topic View next topic Go down

Cute Homeless Girl?

Post by easy-e on Wed Dec 30, 2009 6:02 pm

I was talking with someone at work and he asked me if I wanted him to drive my car around to this side of the building before everyone leaves. He said he was going to go pick up some women. I said, yeah, go find some cute homeless woman, no-one will miss her. Then I realized, there is no such thing as a cute homeless woman. If there was she would have found a man by now who has money. There is a pretty cute skinny blonde in her late 20's that lives under the bridge near my work. I've seen her a few times, but never talked to her (thankfully). Creepy people over there.

So I have to ask you 2otseans, have you ever seen a cute homeless woman?

easy-e

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: Cute Homeless Girl?

Post by static tim on Wed Dec 30, 2009 6:24 pm

Nope. I've met this cool homeless guy who looked like the lead singer of skindred. Try talking to that homeless girl though man. She'd probably love the decent human interaction.

static tim

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by hex535 on Wed Dec 30, 2009 6:33 pm

there is a guy a that lives a town away from us that has notoriously become known as "beaver tail" because he has one massive mat of dreadlocks that fall to the ground and form one massive clump of hair. it looks like a beaver's tail.

hex535

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by Hazza32 on Wed Dec 30, 2009 7:11 pm

static tim wrote:She'd probably love the decent human interaction.

This, dont be a douche man. I usually sit and chat to homeless people or give them a tenner.

Hazza32

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by alexander224 on Wed Dec 30, 2009 7:32 pm

Dude holy shit get pix. If you trust her enough, let her live in your home and you can feed her as long as you get sex whenever you want. She will totally go for it and you might just fall in love!

alexander224

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by AfterDark on Wed Dec 30, 2009 7:34 pm

alexander224 wrote:Dude holy shit get pix. If you trust her enough, let her live in your home and you can feed her as long as you get sex whenever you want. She will totally go for it and you might just fall in love!

Hopefully she doesn't meet this fellow.

AfterDark
Regular

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by alexander224 on Wed Dec 30, 2009 7:41 pm

AfterDark wrote:

alexander224 wrote:Dude holy shit get pix. If you trust her enough, let her live in your home and you can feed her as long as you get sex whenever you want. She will totally go for it and you might just fall in love!

Hopefully she doesn't meet this fellow.

I hope she does. I will make her my hoe know what im saying. Feed her and clothe her then when she gets all comfy and shit say bitch you need to pay some of this shit back now go get to work bitch you already look the part am I gonna have to beat yo ass and make you sleep outside again bitch? I said lets fucking go. droppin you off downtown by the hotel bitch go make yo man some money

alexander224

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by meridious3 on Wed Dec 30, 2009 7:45 pm

Sounds like a good chance for a healthy dose of rape/murder/suicide....

meridious3
2otsean

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by alexander224 on Wed Dec 30, 2009 7:46 pm

Or bash her skull in with a hammer and or flathead screw driver.

alexander224

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest on Wed Dec 30, 2009 8:05 pm

You have to help her or someone like alexander224 will come along. This is where many prostitutes in America come from. If you don't help her a pimp will (not).

Back to top Go down

Post by Hazza32 on Wed Dec 30, 2009 8:06 pm

SLP wrote:You have to help her or someone like alexander224 will come along. This is where many prostitutes in America come from. If you don't help her a pimp will (not).

She would probably beat Alexanders bitch ass and jack his trainers and wallet.

Hazza32

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by alexander224 on Wed Dec 30, 2009 8:07 pm

People don't know the best place to get a first money makin bitch homeless women are the best to start. thats why you don't see a lot of homeless women, the get homes by me and the player's and pimps association. THen after you got a good armada you begin the brainwashing of everyday normal bitches and then thats a whole nother story

alexander224

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by Lilith the First on Wed Dec 30, 2009 8:16 pm

I don't think it's entirely impossible for a homeless girl to be cute.
Not very likely, I have to say. Although she may have made some bad choices, and she may be mentally ill or something... Or maybe she just had really bad luck because the Supreme Deity really hates her.
In any case, it's possible for her to be cute. It's possible for her to actually be a very nice person. It's also possible for her to be a mentally ill, violent person. Who knows...

Back to top Go down

Post by alexander224 on Wed Dec 30, 2009 8:19 pm

Lilith the First wrote:I don't think it's entirely impossible for a homeless girl to be cute.
Not very likely, I have to say. Although she may have made some bad choices, and she may be mentally ill or something... Or maybe she just had really bad luck because the Supreme Deity really hates her.
In any case, it's possible for her to be cute. It's possible for her to actually be a very nice person. It's also possible for her to be a mentally ill, violent person. Who knows...

You're catholic I bet haha

alexander224

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by ludwiggiozer on Wed Dec 30, 2009 8:20 pm

must real homeless people are mentally ill. like no joke theres some statistic about like 80% of homeless people have a mental disorder. if theyre really not crazy they ussaly end up in a shelter or somewhere off the streets. just saying

ludwiggiozer
Totsean

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by Lilith the First on Wed Dec 30, 2009 8:22 pm

^ Hmm. I wonder if they already had it and that's why they're homeless, or if they became homeless and became so frustrated with their lives that they developed a mental disorder...

Back to top Go down

Post by ludwiggiozer on Wed Dec 30, 2009 8:23 pm

well probobly both. i cant imangen that living on the streets would not make you a little crazy. also when a lot of the mental hospitals closed because of that one president i forget the name of, a lot of the homeless people ended up on the streets.

ludwiggiozer
Totsean

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by The Rudeboy on Wed Dec 30, 2009 8:26 pm

I see "homeless" people who panhandle all over Houston all day every day, then go to their $1,000 a month apartments.

Then I see people sitting on the corner of a street, chatting up with random people walking by, pretending that they don't live under the bridge across the block. I see liars and I see survivors.

The Rudeboy

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by ludwiggiozer on Wed Dec 30, 2009 8:29 pm

The Rudeboy wrote:I see "homeless" people who panhandle all over Houston all day every day, then go to their $1,000 a month apartments.

Then I see people sitting on the corner of a street, chatting up with random people walking by, pretending that they don't live under the bridge across the block. I see liars and I see survivors.
oh my god hustan really does have a crapton of poser homelss people. no lie,
even today this group of "homeless people" with nicer clothes than me tried to get twentys from me and my friends at a mall. duchebags.

ludwiggiozer
Totsean

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by richard lizard on Sun Jan 03, 2010 10:18 pm

They're out there. Check this out. http://invisiblepeople.tv/blog/

"Homeless" people come in all shapes and sizes just like us fucking "normal" people. Thousands of disillusioned teens (male & female) run away from home each year to live on the streets. Most females (and they don't have to be cute) fall prey to pimps or drug dealers or someone else who wants to use them. Taking a persons misfortune, bad luck, or their own bad judjement-what ever put them on the street-and using it to pressure them into doing things they really don't want to is just selfish. But then that's just the good ol' American way isn't it. Life is all about ME ME ME and what I can get out of you.

Sadly, I can't say I'm any better than the rest of you. I mean it's not like I never paid a whore. They like to eat too you know. Hell, this gal said she was working her way through college. Who am I to prevent someone from getting an education???

Back to top Go down

View previous topic View next topic Back to top