How do you know demon is in your presence

View previous topic View next topic Go down

How do you know demon is in your presence

Post by gotgangaonya on Wed Feb 10, 2010 12:36 am

Lately i have these weird ass dreams and when i wake up i have cuts and bruises on me and i always have a feeling in my house that their something watching me so what are some of the signs maybe im paranoid but this shit freaks me out

gotgangaonya
Acolyte

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: How do you know demon is in your presence

Post by auronkia on Wed Feb 10, 2010 2:21 am

Determine if it is a real demon and not a shadow of your dæmon (or inner self) trying to oppress the you that you show to the world

(This idea was twisted by Pullman and his books Evil or Very Mad ) but we druids have a belief to the Greeks in how I was taught but we just use the word

so try to settle inner conflicts

auronkia
Totsean

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by gotgangaonya on Wed Feb 10, 2010 10:23 pm

well its definetly physical and its like 8 foot tall i dont know what do about others think its a joke just it bad negativity

gotgangaonya
Acolyte

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by meridious3 on Wed Feb 10, 2010 10:58 pm

You are overreacting; maybe you have a chemical imbalance.

A good way to tell if it really is a demon is to start to talk to it audibly. You will not hear a voice in your head, but you will feel a tugging at your heart/soul/spirit, and you will know exactly what it is saying. Whenever you feel its presence, start talking to it.

I used to have this one experience after I woke up and showered in the mornings. I felt there was something in my bedroom after I walked back in, and got this slight pull (idk how else to describe it; it felt like something pulling at my soul/whatever.) So I decided to start speaking to it. It was very strange, and to this day i still believe there to be something spiritual around my room.

Or maybe I am full of crap,, and have an "ovaryactive" imagination.
As a last resort, hang a cross over your bed and buy some holy water.

meridious3
2otsean

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by gotgangaonya on Wed Feb 10, 2010 11:13 pm

its been goin since i can remember but lately it has gotten worse since this dude robbed me when i was hanging with someone then i made it look like he broke in and jumped me

gotgangaonya
Acolyte

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by HUNTER on Sat Feb 27, 2010 4:15 pm

Im no doc, but it seems like you are trying to come to grips with something thats been bothering or tormenting your mind. A decision needs to be made when it comes to keeping your sanity. You have a couple of choices.
I know your just 17, but if you could spend a week(at least 5 days) somewhere away from your house,(and room)it might just bring to light what is trying to control your feelings for you. It might come to you in your dreams, it could happen while your taking a shit. Just dont ignore what is being passed onto you.
The other option is to force yourself to fall asleep with a metal spoon or fork in your hand.(hanging over the side of your bed)I cannot remember which inventor used this technique, but it was used to great success. ( apparently )The idea is simple, your most lucid dreams occur during the first seconds of when you are falling asleep. The idea with the spoon, is when you first start to sleep you will still be holding the spoon, untill you drop it and hear a noise to fully wake you. So now you can quickly jot down what you were dreaming. Use this time to fully write what your dream was and what it could be meant as. In the morning you can easily see all the dreams without any of the annoying WTF was that, last night?
This is only an opinion of how to figure out what has been bothering you. Good luck

HUNTER
2otsean

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by Petaarr on Sat Feb 27, 2010 4:24 pm

gotgangaonya have you just watched paranormal activity, got scared, then unconsciously making yourself believe you have a demon

Petaarr
Totsean

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by grayboy on Sat Feb 27, 2010 4:45 pm

Alright now;
back to reality
Dreams are a subject of your subconscious-got any stress?
Have you taken and "substances?"
The cuts and bruises, maybe you are thrashing in your sleep with the bad dreams? This "mugging", really interests me, conflict creates chemical reactions in your brain, you are only 17, you may have some post traumatic stress.. that would explain the paranoia.
There is no "demon" or anything like that,I PROMISE you that..make that idea smaller in your mind until it shrink to a minute speck, now imagine throwing it into the sun. Watch it get destroyed, it is gone.
If it continues talk to a Doctor, they will soothe your mind.

grayboy

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by plpthekilla on Sat Feb 27, 2010 4:47 pm

you killed me gotgangaonya now my ghost is coming back to torment your soul forever (insert evil laugh here) jk

plpthekilla
Acolyte

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by grayboy on Sat Feb 27, 2010 4:50 pm

plpthekilla wrote:you killed me gotgangaonya now my ghost is coming back to torment your soul forever (insert evil laugh here) jk
Mate what does your avatar say?

grayboy

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by plpthekilla on Sat Feb 27, 2010 4:53 pm

barak obama one bad ass motherfucker, its the coolest picture of a president ive ever seen

plpthekilla
Acolyte

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by gotgangaonya on Sat Feb 27, 2010 10:35 pm

nigga paranormal activity thats a kids movie man shit is aight now but weird

gotgangaonya
Acolyte

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by ate on Sat Mar 20, 2010 7:50 pm

Dependent on who you are and how you feel.

ate
New Arrival

View user profile

Back to top Go down

View previous topic View next topic Back to top