Drinking Vanilla Extract

View previous topic View next topic Go down

Drinking Vanilla Extract

Post by mikehauncho on Tue Apr 13, 2010 11:52 am

Now i'm not an alcoholic or anything but i am curious, from what i've read it seems to be somewhat safe (although just buying vodka is more safe). Anyone have any experience with vanilla extract?

mikehauncho

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: Drinking Vanilla Extract

Post by wonT0nsOOp on Tue Apr 13, 2010 11:54 am

Yes.......Nasty.......Burning.......Puking......Vodka is definetely more safe. Trust me, and take vanilla extract off of your "to-do" list.

wonT0nsOOp
Totsean

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by stan on Tue Apr 13, 2010 11:55 am

Yeah I used to drink the 35 percent kind quite a bit, it may sound wierd but for a while vanilla extract and coke was an often preferred drink of mine. Haven't drank any vanilla in years now tho.

-Stan

stan
Totsean

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by grayboy on Tue Apr 13, 2010 12:01 pm

Just get a triple vodka Smile
Does the job (Y)

grayboy

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by alexander224 on Tue Apr 13, 2010 12:54 pm

One time I only had one bar left with no alcohol so I chugged some vanilla extract to potentioate.

alexander224

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by M3D1C on Tue Apr 13, 2010 1:19 pm

I think I'd rather stay sober. Why not just drink a bottle of isopropyl while youre at it. Or bleach.

M3D1C
2otsean

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by mikehauncho on Tue Apr 13, 2010 2:01 pm

M3D1C wrote:I think I'd rather stay sober. Why not just drink a bottle of isopropyl while youre at it. Or bleach.

Because vanilla extract has ethanol, the alcohol you can drink... BTW as has been the usual case of curiosity, i bought some lemon extract (higher percent 83%) and took a shot of that... i still can't feel my tongue but at least i feel drunk...

mikehauncho

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by dolly on Tue Apr 13, 2010 2:43 pm

vanilla extract is fine, never tried lemon...mint extract( like 99% alcohol) will put your mouth in so much pain & dehydrate you to a point where it isnt even worth the buzz

dolly
New Arrival

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by M3D1C on Tue Apr 13, 2010 2:45 pm

Yea but why not get booze. Do you suck that hard you can't find someone to buy you a 9 dollar pint of vodka

M3D1C
2otsean

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by stan on Tue Apr 13, 2010 2:46 pm

^ vanilla extract tastes better in a coke then vodka does.

Why not just get rum? Thats a good question....

Edit: After having only drank-in whiskey and scotch for the last 5 years, im kind of tempted to go out and buy a bottle of vanilla lol.

-Stan

stan
Totsean

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by scotty_dont_kno on Tue Apr 13, 2010 2:51 pm

A full bottle of lemon or orange extract in a Monster BFC should do you right; Monster makes almost everything taste less horrible. But you should go with vodka if you can.

Back to top Go down

Post by dolly on Tue Apr 13, 2010 2:53 pm

stan wrote:^ vanilla extract tastes better in a coke then vodka does.

-Stan

hahah usually when people drink these, its out of despiration or a friends stupid "i need to get drunk right now!" rant, but an alternative to resorting to various extracts is stealing some beer or joose from a supermarket haha, i`ve done it a thousand times, 90% of theri workers dont give a fuck

dolly
New Arrival

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by mikehauncho on Tue Apr 13, 2010 3:01 pm

dolly wrote:

-Stan

hahah usually when people drink these, its out of despiration or a friends stupid "i need to get drunk right now!" rant, but an alternative to resorting to various extracts is stealing some beer or joose from a supermarket haha, i`ve done it a thousand times, 90% of theri workers dont give a fuck

Ya, im on probation for that... you wait till a LPO grabs you and arrests you

mikehauncho

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by dolly on Tue Apr 13, 2010 3:07 pm

mikehauncho wrote:
dolly wrote:

-Stan

hahah i dont do it anymore, just because risk of getting caught, i did it so much & got a weird vibe one day that i was gonna get fucked soon, and havnt done it since..peopple rarely questioned me though, i guess due to the fact that im a sixteen year old girl and they probly put the possibility beneath me

dolly
New Arrival

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by mikehauncho on Tue Apr 13, 2010 3:08 pm

dolly wrote:
mikehauncho wrote:
dolly wrote:

-Stan

hahah i dont do it anymore, just because risk of getting caught, i did it so much & got a weird vibe one day that i was gonna get fucked soon, and havnt done it since..peopple rarely questioned me though, i guess due to the fact that im a sixteen year old girl and they probly put the possibility beneath me

Thats really lucky , if i wasn't caught i would still be doing it

mikehauncho

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by M3D1C on Tue Apr 13, 2010 3:10 pm

Yeah something about drinking a bottle of extract seems like all I'm gonna get is a stomach ache. What ever happened to standing in front of a store and asking someone to buy for you if you're underage. This just screams desperate drunk. What's next collecting cigarette butts from ashtrays so you can use the scraps to roll your own cigs with some zig zags. Come on children

M3D1C
2otsean

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by mikehauncho on Tue Apr 13, 2010 3:14 pm

M3D1C wrote:Yeah something about drinking a bottle of extract seems like all I'm gonna get is a stomach ache. What ever happened to standing in front of a store and asking someone to buy for you if you're underage. This just screams desperate drunk. What's next collecting cigarette butts from ashtrays so you can use the scraps to roll your own cigs with some zig zags. Come on children

As i stated in the beginning of this thread, i was curious if it would actually get you drunk... and YES, i have as much liquor as i could possibly want, im just curious.

mikehauncho

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by CH4OS on Wed Apr 14, 2010 3:15 am

That is just repulsive, vanilla extract? Yes it will get you drunk as it is almost 100% alcohol. It will rape your throat as it is actually harmful to consume such potent alcoholic beverages. If anything water it down. IMO, your better off distilling your own alcohol than drinking extracts.

CH4OS
Acolyte

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by Frost on Thu Apr 15, 2010 4:30 pm

I've tried it, couldn't stand the taste.

Frost
New Arrival

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by alexander224 on Sat Apr 17, 2010 6:22 pm

So many pussies in this thread.

alexander224

View user profile

Back to top Go down

View previous topic View next topic Back to top