egg white Nuke DXM and S+wax Krocadali thread........reductions w/ swax

View previous topic View next topic Go down

egg white Nuke DXM and S+wax Krocadali thread........reductions w/ swax

Post by Amethystium on Wed Nov 13, 2013 9:45 pm

1] ok we all heard of the Krockadali warning from Russia and it is only a mater of time before people start ussing it. Everybody knows 1/1/1 2;22x3 microwave or should for redhots one at a time
2] now contemplate one red cranberry in hot h20 disolved whipped into two egg whites. Now were talking brutality here. this is for informational purposes only
Alaxender shuligan tried dxm once and decided it wassent for him
dont do anything illegal I wouldent, adding meclazine at 4hr mark helps
smack
15 mg of "it" may be to strong for some

3] ok so you whip upsome red hots in the extra slimmy egg white part, nuke and place like in glass of water submerged floating, refrigerate drain wait drain on third day heavy organic layer falls out. Sulaftes crystalize in warm h20
speed
4] anyways generate in syringe and pump into water???
sulfer in matchhead sludge and flowers of sulfer usp
wax canning parifin aromatic
gum optional rxn vessel
/1/1/1/<s+ok

5] Rember some poisions just dip in finger to kill ya.xxx
anyways this can also be used to treat CBD>THC

Look up all negatives about h2s gas poision carcinogenic explosive flamable narcodic goes into cloth immediatly absorbed

Any idiot could do this, dont do anything illegal
You are responsible if you harm yourself or others "of course"

Waited for the results of linh3 before relasing technology 7,000 yrs old

REAL ONE POT SHOTS swaxer / egg white research

6] I propose this would be good for getting off street dope, money in your pocket and self preservation, do you want to be a Krockadali?
 cat 

7]It cost 100$ to see a psychiatrist maybe more and then the pharmacy
humm wonder why i feee otc section l prostituted all the time, anything else
avaible in the Nutraswee island? be true to thy self Rom2:7 immortality

8] getting hooked on something you can not provide for yourself is indeed a challange put finger in fan made awfull mess-sorry

I oppose HIRP LINH3 PD CR MN mG etc maybe alow forrmic>>> Ant Alliance
I simplly can not understand your complicated approaches>>> not acceptable

simple fast and solventless prefered, I dont like refineries and dont want one thanks. RU trying to kill yourself in the process? MEDIC!

of course you could prostitute 30$ on corner what about reverse sting nevertheless whats in it? you have no fucking clue dude? y/n

Amethystium
Acolyte

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: egg white Nuke DXM and S+wax Krocadali thread........reductions w/ swax

Post by Amethystium on Wed Nov 13, 2013 11:09 pm

If ya can't get the courage up put the barrel up your ass.
peace grace and life forever "immortality"

shambhala mix incission utube try a little lower for strober yuk=yuk DEER
  thinking

Last edited by Amethystium on Wed Nov 13, 2013 11:16 pm; edited 1 time in total (Reason for editing : add a stirrer)

Amethystium
Acolyte

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Chemical Discovered "Alligator" Egg White Process for Reduction H2S controled reaction

Post by Amethystium on Mon Nov 18, 2013 9:01 pm

Chemical Discovered "Alligator" Egg White Process for Reduction

15mg gel disolved in hot h20
spilled accidentlyinto two egg whites
nuked 1:03 two bursts consume?
follow 4 hrs with meclizine
could also work for small amounts stimulant
Research chemicals can be deadly

Learly Like Accident, Discovered New Research Chemical, "Alligator" Egg White DXMH2S

Well I was mixing a water shot of a 15mg DXM cranberry disolving it, and accidently spilled this into two egg whites I was preparing for breakfast, o I wipped it in there! There were some, Little Shells, I removed. Nuked for 1:03 in two bursts whoofed in the fumes and smelled like, "Alligator" in there, I had a moment of silence for those who suffered from Krockadali. I ate my breakfast, tasted like a\Alligator. whomm shit hit the fan! 12-18 hrs of wonderfull relaxation, consumed 25mg meclizine at 4hr mark, mellowed out shortly before bed, and slept, repeated experience twice more, and decided it was too wonderfull for me, besides I felt trained to interact in new way to stressers being more able to let things go.
   To those who by PATIENT CONTINUANCE in doing good seek for God's glory, honor and power, life forever, immortality Rom 2::7

Warning Research Chemical Can Be Extreemly Dangerous Knowbody know what might happen xxxx
   Just dipping finger in poision can kill you. Dont do anything illegal I wouldent either.

Last edited by Amethystium on Sun Dec 01, 2013 5:20 am; edited 2 times in total (Reason for editing : highlight importance in stimulant production screweed up verse)

Amethystium
Acolyte

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by Amethystium on Wed Nov 20, 2013 9:41 am

Dilltuting DXM, 40 untits x 15, now there is 1mg per 40units
lol!
one unit was layered on top of egg white sata few minutes bubbled and repercipated with vigerous stiring the was decrystalized cheers 

Amethystium
Acolyte

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by Amethystium on Wed Nov 20, 2013 7:49 pm

it is possible to rotate the eniatomers and stuff with microwaves
meaning youll get a mix of d and l issomer dxm, the offensive oh nobody is tackling this problem, theres no way to rotate the issomers is total bullshit.  I am growing weary of my report, nobody else seems to have gone this far "into it"
this is active submilligram range, and thats about all I have to contribute.  This will undoubtly become legend in advancement to individual freedom seekers interested in safe simple reduction process-laypeople.  Harm to some reduction of harm to others, let the stave fall where it may.
plane

Amethystium
Acolyte

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by Amethystium on Wed Nov 20, 2013 8:52 pm

WARNING CHINA WHITE LIKE SUBSTANCE DISCOVERED!!

Amethystium
Acolyte

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by Amethystium on Fri Nov 29, 2013 11:41 pm

best thread must bump

Amethystium
Acolyte

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by Amethystium on Sun Dec 01, 2013 5:10 am

make a pile 111 s+wax 2:22 x 3 = 777
any questions?  Evil or Very Mad monkey

Last edited by Amethystium on Sun Dec 01, 2013 5:24 am; edited 1 time in total (Reason for editing : make joke my sacred shroud must be implanted by God me thinks otherwise everyone would know everything about you????)

Amethystium
Acolyte

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by Amethystium on Sun Dec 01, 2013 5:17 am

Amethystium wrote:Chemical Discovered "Alligator" Egg White Process for Reduction

15mg gel disolved in hot h20
spilled accidentlyinto two egg whites
nuked 1:03 two bursts consume?
follow 4 hrs with meclizine
could also work for small amounts stimulant
Research chemicals can be deadly

Learly Like Accident, Discovered New Research Chemical, "Alligator" Egg White DXMH2S

Well I was mixing a water shot of a 15mg DXM cranberry disolving it, and accidently spilled this into two egg whites I was preparing for breakfast, o I wipped it in there! There were some, Little Shells, I removed. Nuked for 1:03 in two bursts whoofed in the fumes and smelled like, "Alligator" in there, I had a moment of silence for those who suffered from Krockadali. I ate my breakfast, tasted like a\Alligator. whomm shit hit the fan! 12-18 hrs of wonderfull relaxation, consumed 25mg meclizine at 4hr mark, mellowed out shortly before bed, and slept, repeated experience twice more, and decided it was too wonderfull for me, besides I felt trained to interact in new way to stressers being more able to let things go.
   To those who by in patient continuance, doing good seek for God's glory, honor and power, life forever, immortality Rom 2::7

Warning Research Chemical Can Be Extreemly Dangerous Knowbody know what might happen xxxx
   Just dipping finger in poision can kill you. Dont do anything illegal I wouldent either.

Amethystium
Acolyte

View user profile

Back to top Go down

View previous topic View next topic Back to top