Chicken Feed to Meth

View previous topic View next topic Go down

Chicken Feed to Meth

Post by The Dirt on Thu Mar 05, 2009 1:15 pm

So I was talking to this guy in my apartment building that I'm about to be kicked out of.
He's just got out of prison last August for a drug bust.
So I'm assuming he knows a thing or two.

I told him this story about the one and only time I smoked Crack (or Meth, I wasn't sure)
He told me it was definitely Ice (Meth).
He went on about how it's starting to get real popular in this area especially with all the certain people we live around.
He eventually started going on about how everyones wasting their time stealing cartons of Sudafed to extract the compounds necessary to make meth.

"You'll be stealing or buying a lot of that shit just to make a half a gram's worth" he said.

An alternative method he mentioned that I was surprised to have never heard on any forum on totse or totse2 was the chicken feet method.

"Go to a farm, ask the farmer for a grocery sized bag of chicken feet, and you'll get a hell of a lot of yield from that. About ten times more."

I was sort of dumbfounded. "Chicken feet? How have I never heard of this?"

"You'd be able to get a big old block of ice from that if you manage to succesfully extract it."

Hmmm.

Just a few minutes ago I went online to research this revolutionary method.
I wanna see what the deal is.
Everything shows up as "Chicken FEED".'
"Oh, the guy pronounces his D's wrong."
This is starting to make a little bit more sense.

So I turn this over to you.
Fact? Myth?
Has any of you ever heard of the Chicken Feed method anywhere?
And if so, what's the extraction process?
If I want to make some profit off of a highly addictive drug (and trust me, I know)
I want to use the method with the highest yield.
The best part is....I live in Iowa.
Farmers are fuckin' EVERYWHERE.

Let's do our job as Totseans and spread the wealth of information.
I'm going to continue to do some research but if you think you know more than me, be my guest. You're probably right.

The Dirt
Regular

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: Chicken Feed to Meth

Post by Connor MacManus on Thu Mar 05, 2009 1:25 pm

Sudafed used to have pseudoephedrine in it, so all those tweakers would buy it by the case. After half of small town America got addicted to meth, Sudafed's active ingredient was switched to phenylephrine, so I guess chicken feed would naturally be the next raw ingredient.

I have a pretty hard time believing that chicken feed contains any chemicals useful in synthesizing meth. What would make more sense is some type of additive to chicken feed. Cows have to be injected with a whole slew of drugs, so they don't puke up all the corn they're fed. There might be something similar done to chickens on big farms.

If I were to deal drugs, I would not mess with trying to cook meth. Why not just grow a little weed and get an ecstasy connection? That would be a ton easier, less dangerous, and you could make plenty of money.

Back to top Go down

Post by The Dirt on Thu Mar 05, 2009 1:36 pm

In my research so far I've stumbled on this...
It explains what is extracted from chicken feed.
It of course does not tell you HOW to make it though.
It's just an exerpt from a science journal...

Over the years, many allegations have been presented by individuals involved in the clandestine manufacture of amphetamine and methamphetamine centering on the extraction of essential precursors or actual controlled substances from common commercial products. Two such allegations involved the extraction of phenyl-2-propanone, a precursor in the manufacture of amphetamine and methamphetamine, from pesticides, herbicides or photographic chemicals. A third allegation from suspected laboratory operators and confidential informants claimed that amphetamine, methamphetamine and their precursors could be extracted from chicken laying meal. An investigation into these allegations is presented.

The Dirt
Regular

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by Connor MacManus on Thu Mar 05, 2009 1:46 pm

I would say the key word in that selection is "allegations"

Back to top Go down

Post by The Dirt on Thu Mar 05, 2009 1:48 pm

All I know is I'm gonna trust the guy who got busted for the shit.

The Dirt
Regular

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by Connor MacManus on Thu Mar 05, 2009 1:56 pm

Oh come on now - how many honest drug dealers have you ever met? All they do is tell you how the weed you're buying is from President Obama's private stash that he seized from a Colombian drug cartel. Of course, it ends up being half seeds. The majority of the most idiotic, brain dead actions I've ever seen have been performed by drug dealers. Besides, anyone who's smoked 5 bowls a day for the last 5 years is probably a little on the gullible side. I guess my conclusion is - You Cannot Trust Drug Dealers.

Back to top Go down

Post by The Dirt on Thu Mar 05, 2009 2:15 pm

I can respect that.
However, this guy you don't know.
He's nice to say the least.
I met him when I was in the basement of my apartment building where I get online....where I'm typing this right now as a matter of fact.
I lost my contacts and he tried to help me find them for like 15 minutes.
But I digress.

He's been sober since he's gotten out of jail.
He doesn't drink or smoke anything whatsoever.
And he has a pretty good head on his shoulders.
And trust me, I can tell a sober person when I see one.
His apartment is clean and pristine.
No booze, no smoke smell.
Not exactly a meth den.
But you can also tell he's been to prison.
He has some stories....some entertaining shit.

And he says he's not going to get into that shit again any time soon.
So he's obviously not trying to sell me anything.
All he was doing was sharing what he knows to be true from his past.

Last edited by The Dirt on Thu Mar 05, 2009 2:20 pm; edited 1 time in total

The Dirt
Regular

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by Connor MacManus on Thu Mar 05, 2009 2:17 pm

It's all good; obviously I can't really say either way since I don't know him.

Back to top Go down

Post by The Dirt on Thu Mar 05, 2009 2:48 pm

Moving on.
Really? Is there no one who's atleast heard of this?
Does anybody have any methods?

The Dirt
Regular

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by Seitzy on Thu Mar 05, 2009 3:00 pm

this sounds like complete BS

Pseudoephadrine in Chicken Feed?

half of Chicken Feed is most likely Chicken poop/Urine.

you honestly think that anything thats closesly related to nasal supprestion is in Chicken feed?

Seitzy
Artisan

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by Connor MacManus on Thu Mar 05, 2009 4:15 pm

^ As far as having the drug intentionally in the feed, I don't think it's as far fetched as you might think. They do want to keep chickens healthy. Many stock animals are fed whole cocktails of drugs to keep them from getting sick. Think about being in a feed lot - you've just got to have some antibiotics or else everybody's gonna be getting shit related diseases.

Back to top Go down

Post by JustAnotherAsshole on Tue Mar 10, 2009 5:59 pm

It's my understanding that Chicken and farm feed was the primary source of the main ingredient in old school Biker-Meth, which was Ephedrine. Now it has (I don't know for sure, but how the fuck could they look that over, right?) to be more controlled. Then everybody switched to using Pseudo from the OTC cold pills, and now they've started to control that as well.

If there's one thing you learn from being around drug-people, it's that they're fucking resourceful. The second they find a more available alternative to their current supply of Pseudo (Controlled OTC meds), they'll take it and run with it.

JustAnotherAsshole
New Arrival

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by eesakiwi on Fri Apr 03, 2009 8:07 pm

Rumours, thats where it comes from....

I have heard its in 'Breeding Bull feed'.
(they want to get the bull 'up & at it' so as to fertalise as many cows as possible)

'Snow caught cow' feed.
(So when the cows are caught in a snowstorm it will up their metabiolism & they won't freeze to death, or they will have the energy to walk out of where they are caught in a snowbank etc etc)

Chicken feed,
(wont make as fatty chickens & they will lay more eggs)

Fish feed,
(Fish farms, if theres a plankton bloom in the fish net they shift the net & the ephedrine gives the fish enough energy so they can swim faster & keep up with the net, or they get squashed in the end of the net & suffocate. Happens all the time)

Horses 'Cold medicine'. Yep, this is the only one thats been proved./

(They give large doses of ephedrine to horses that have colds.
The Vet has to have a special license & all sales get 'Tagged')

Ephedrine 'Dirt'
(under where the ephedrine bushes grow, & die.
The soil gathers the ephedrine up over years & years.
If you dig up the soil you can extract the ephedrine from it )

Truckers urine
(I'll leave that to you to prove or disprove)

eesakiwi
Acolyte

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by illicitAngel on Tue Apr 14, 2009 8:41 pm

to get the good out of chick feet... rumor has it you need to boil it for awhile and the top will produce a foam which u keep and dry it and heat it and the good will stay with the heated liquid and the dirt will go it's own way.

illicitAngel
New Arrival

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by mikehauncho on Tue Apr 14, 2009 9:20 pm

illicitAngel wrote:to get the good out of chick feet... rumor has it you need to boil it for awhile and the top will produce a foam which u keep and dry it and heat it and the good will stay with the heated liquid and the dirt will go it's own way.

She's mistaken, you must boil it with jenkim not water

[edit]Corrected the gender mistake[/edit]

Last edited by mikehauncho on Tue Apr 14, 2009 11:43 pm; edited 1 time in total

mikehauncho

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by illicitAngel on Tue Apr 14, 2009 9:28 pm

SOMETHING LIKE THAT THANKS...oh and its she not he! pirat

illicitAngel
New Arrival

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by Danger on Mon Apr 20, 2009 4:42 am

Connor MacManus wrote:Oh come on now - how many honest drug dealers have you ever met? All they do is tell you how the weed you're buying is from President Obama's private stash that he seized from a Colombian drug cartel. Of course, it ends up being half seeds. The majority of the most idiotic, brain dead actions I've ever seen have been performed by drug dealers. Besides, anyone who's smoked 5 bowls a day for the last 5 years is probably a little on the gullible side. I guess my conclusion is - You Cannot Trust Drug Dealers.
good for you! judging an entire group of people based on the actions of a few.. get a new dealer..

Danger
New Arrival

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by mikehauncho on Mon Apr 20, 2009 2:44 pm

Danger wrote:
Connor MacManus wrote:Oh come on now - how many honest drug dealers have you ever met? All they do is tell you how the weed you're buying is from President Obama's private stash that he seized from a Colombian drug cartel. Of course, it ends up being half seeds. The majority of the most idiotic, brain dead actions I've ever seen have been performed by drug dealers. Besides, anyone who's smoked 5 bowls a day for the last 5 years is probably a little on the gullible side. I guess my conclusion is - You Cannot Trust Drug Dealers.
good for you! judging an entire group of people based on the actions of a few.. get a new dealer..

You wouldn't happen to be a drug dealer would you?

mikehauncho

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by riot on Wed Dec 02, 2009 4:14 am

okay .. i have heard the story of sudos in chicken feed .. they use it like a steroid i think .. but also i have been told by a woman that got busted for makeing/manufacturing that there is sudos in salt cow licks and a shit load too. They must use it like a steroid i guess .. dunno wether its all true but just thought i would share ..

riot
New Arrival

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by LowCrawl To Freedom on Wed Dec 02, 2009 4:52 am

Their isnt any precursors to meth in chicken feed..PERIOD... Its just a stupid ass myth

Back to top Go down

View previous topic View next topic Back to top